010 Embodied Presence w. Rachael Jayne Groover
In this episode best selling author and entrepreneur Rachael Jayne Groover shares her story and how presence can transform your life. We dive deep into the breakthroughs Rachael Jayne, Susana and Pam have experienced as Art of Feminine Presence trainers. We look at different shades of normal and the benefits of being really seen by others. We also chat about how to feel safe in our body’s, be magnetic and radiant and the importance of embodiment, especially in these turbulent times.
About Rachael Jayne Groover
Rachael Jayne Groover has a passion for leadership, cultivating it in herself, and in others who want to make a positive difference and are willing to do the inner and outer work required to make their vision a reality.
She now has the privilege of traveling the world teaching men and women how to increase their personal presence, individual magnetism, and their leadership ability so they can be seen, inspire change, and create wealth…in all ways.
She is bestselling author, speaker and trainer and creator of Art of Feminine Presence™ with trainings offered worldwide.
- Rachael Jaynes website
- Art of Feminine Presence website
- Receive some powerful free training from Rachael Jayne Groover from the Art of Feminine Presence body of work here
- Rachael Jaynes books Powerful & Feminine and Divine Breadcrumbs
- Rachael Jaynes Fearless Feminine Presence Complete Set
- Pam & Susanas Embodied Feminine Webinar Series with Art of Feminine Presence practices